Mailo has set up the first e-mail service for schools.
The goal is to teach pupils theory and practice about the Internet in general and e-mail in particular.
Mailo Family allows you to create a full mail system for your school.
To create a Mailo Family space
- You must have a Mailo account.
- In your Mailo account, select "Mailo Family" in the menu.
- Create a Mailo Family space for your school.
Create accounts for the pupils and the teachers
In the Mailo Family interface, you can create as many accounts as you need.
Choose the interface for the pupils:
- The Mini interface is recommended for children aged 6 to 9 years. Only the main features of the mail system have been kept. Even if they cannot perfectly read yet, children are not lost and can easily send and receive e-mails thanks to an intuitive and graphic interface.
- The Junior interface is recommended for children aged 10 to 14 years. It contains more features and contains for instance a calendar and a virtual disk in addition to mail.
Discovery of the Internet and e-mail
- Show the pupils how to connect to the webmail
- Explain the main features of the mail system
- Use the Mailo teaching materials to explain the Internet and e-mails