Mailo has set up the first e-mail service for schools.
The goal is to teach pupils theory and practice about the Internet in general and e-mail in particular.
Mailo Edu allows you to create a full mail system for your school.
To create a free Mailo space
- You must have a Mailo account.
- In your Mailo account, select "Mailo spaces" in the menu.
- Create a Mailo space.
Create accounts for the pupils and the teachers
In the Mailo Edu interface, you can create as many accounts as you need.
Choose the interface for the pupils:
- The Mini interface is recommended for children aged 6 to 9 years. Only the main features of the mail system have been kept. Even if they cannot perfectly read yet, children are not lost and can easily send and receive e-mails thanks to an intuitive and graphic interface.
- The Junior interface is recommended for children aged 10 to 14 years. It contains more features and contains for instance a calendar and a virtual disk in addition to mail.
Discovery of the Internet and e-mail
- Show the pupils how to connect to the webmail
- Explain the main features of the mail system
- Use the Mailo teaching materials to explain the Internet and e-mails