Change your e-mail address
Mailo helps you change your e-mail address easily, without risk and without losing any data.
1 – Keep your personal data
- Mailo takes care of the automatic transfer of all the e-mails and folders in your previous e-mail account, and places them into your Mailo account.
- Mailo also allows you to keep your address book and your calendar. Depending on your previous mail service, Mailo can transfer them automatically or provides you with detailed instruction to help you transfer them.
2 – Still receive e-mails sent to your previous address
- So that you do not lose any message, Mailo makes sure that you receive in your Mailo mailbox all the e-mails which, in the future, will still be received by your previous e-mail address.
- With Mailo, you will receive in the same mailbox the e-mails sent to either your previous address or the new one.
3 – Let your correspondents know about your change of e-mail address
- As soon as your Mailo account has been created, you can use the available Mailo tool to diffuse your new e-mail address to all the contacts in your address book.
In order to use the Mailo tool to change your e-mail address, you must have a Mailo account.
If you already have a Mailo account:
Log in, then choose "Transfer of external accounts" in the Options menu
If you do not have a Mailo account:
Create one to transfer the data from your mail account.