Each Mailo account is identified by a main e-mail address.
You can add aliases, which are alternate e-mail addresses:
- All the messages received by the main e-mail address or by any of the aliases are stored in the same account.
- You can select any of your aliases to send e-mails.
Warning! You can only use your main e-mail address to connect to your Mailo account on the webmail, with a mail client, or with an app.
If you want to change your main e-mail address, you can choose a new one among your aliases.
You may for instance use aliases in the following cases:
- to use different e-mail addresses depending on your correspondents (family, friends, professional contacts...);
- when you need a valid e-mail address but do not wish to give away your main address (for instance to validate your registration to a website);
- if you have your own domain name, to use a customized e-mail address while keeping your Mailo address.